Today's Rates for a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) starts at 5.5% APR*
Put the equity in your home to good use with a HELOC. In addition to paying for home repairs or remodels, members also use HELOCs for large purchases, debt consolidation, family vacations or college tuition. HELOCs provide a hedge for potential future needs and work as an alternative to credit cards. Loans are approved based on qualifications. *APR=Annual Percentage Rate
How HELOCs Work:
- Apply for up to 80% of the equity in your home
- Interest is paid only on the amount you use. If you don't use it, you pay no interest
- Your HELOC remains available for 5 years
- Interest rates are based on the Prime Rate published in the Wall Street Journal. Should the Prime Rate increase or decrease your rate may increase or decrease. There is a maximum ceiling rate of 18% APR*.
- Annual Loan Fee is $50, and is waived the first year of your HELOC
Non Equity Loans
- Borrow up to $20,000
- No appraisal or equity required.
- This is a 5/1 Adjustable Rate Mortgage
Are you ready to update your home? Our one-step Construction Loans can save you time and money. Not sure how construction loans work? Contact our team and we will be happy to help you.